Monday, June 29, 2009

Random salutations

Dear blogosphere,
Yes, I changed my blog title again. Maybe this one will satisfy me for a few days.

Dear sun,
It's nice to see you again. Feel free to stick around for a few days.

Dear immortalized cells,
Why are you so unhappy? I have been gentle, I have fed you. What more do you want?

Dear primary cells,
You've totally exceeded my expectations. Keep it up.

Dear antibodies,
Would you please give me specific bands, preferably ones that make sense?

Dear PhD advisor,
Please-for the love of all that is holy-just publish my last two manuscripts. I have been gone for 8 months. No one is working on the projects anymore. I have rarely thought about your favorite protein since I left your lab. It's nothing personal, but I'm ready to be done.

Dear vendor,
Thanks for sending that reagent at last. It only took more than a month. Now my undergrad can continue with the original project, and I don't have to keep making shit up.

1 comment:

Comrade PhysioProf said...

Thank you for changing to a readable theme!!!!!!