Sunday, September 20, 2009

They Might Be Giants... and Big Geeks



This could be one of the geekiest, coolest, funniest things I've seen for a while. (Hey, I don't get out much.)

They Might Be Giants have put out a new album, "Here Comes Science" (which I learned about courtesy of Eastern Blot). Yes, they wrote it for kids... and maybe I have the emotional maturity of a four year old sometimes because I think the videos are fantastic!

About half of the videos from the album are posted on YouTube... or you can buy the album and videos from iTunes. For your Sunday morning pleasure (I listed my favorite one last):

3 comments:

Comrade PhysioProf said...

Roy G. Biv is totally fucking hilarious!!

Amanda@Lady Scientist said...

This has made my week!

biochem belle said...

Hilarious... until it gets stuck in your head for 3 days.